A. Yes! Follow our easy-to-read instructions available in print, downloadable PDF or video.
- Q. Are Cowry cabinets easy to assemble and install?
- Q. How long do I have to wait to receive my order?
- Q. How does Cowry keep its cabinet costs so competitive?
- Q. How long has Cowry been in business?
- Q. Do your products have a warranty?
- Q. Are your cabinets solid hardwood?
- Q. How many Canadian customers have purchased Cowry?
- Q. Are Cowry cabinets suitable for all homes?
- Q. What happens if I am shipped a defective product?
- Q. If I change my mind, can products be returned to the dealer?
- Q. How many dealers do you have across Canada?
- Q. Do you have showrooms to view styles and design ideas?
- Q. What payment types are accepted?
A. Orders typically ship within 1 business day.
A. Our partnership with our Chinese manufacturer ensures greater control over pricing, and keeps our operations costs more efficient and streamlined.
A. Cowry Cabinets Inc. was established in 2005.
A. Yes, Cowry products come with a Free 1 year warrant on cabinets and 3 years on hardware.
A. We have served more than 30,000 Canadian families.
A. Yes, our products are suitable for 99.9% of Canadian homes.
A. Cowry will promptly replace any product at no charge with photo proof of damage if the return is made within 30 days.
A. Yes, unopened boxes can be returned to the local dealer within 30 days of purchase. Shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee applies.
A. We have 25 dealers.
A. Yes, our showrooms are conveniently located across Canada. You can also visit our online showroom by clicking here.
A. We accept all major credit cards, cheques, money transfer and Interac e-transfer.